Curious to know what is happening at the watercooler today? Marsha is having us celebrate birthdays and keeping the projects Clean and Simple (CAS).
I had CASEd (Copy and Share Everything) from the Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog. Page 102 to be exact. I mean I switched the sentiment to be birthday instead of wedding but I loved how quick and simple it all came together.
Now it’s your turn. I’m excited to see what you come up with for this week’s challenge. Be sure to enter the challenge at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge (#WWC60). The deadline to post your entry is Monday, March 28, 2016. Thank you for visiting today.
- Celebrate Today Photopolymer Bundle
- Celebrate Today Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Tip Top Taupe Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Mint Macaron Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes
- Balloon Framelits Dies
- Cherry On Top Designer Washi Tape