Anything goes over at the Watercooler today. I'm happy to share a card that I was asked to create for a coworker. The request was for an Irish Thinking of You card with enough room for many people to send their wishes and sign.
My first thought was to create a 5” x 7” card. This would allow to enough coworkers to write their thoughts. I had seen a card on Instagram from Margriet Tournier (fellow Netherlands Stampin' Up! demonstrator) that I just needed to CASE since it met my needs to fulfill the request.
The inside is quite empty except for the sentiment saying from all of us. I thought that would be perfect since there are going to be about 10-20 (maybe more) of us signing the card. Do you think my co-workers will like what I created?
Now it’s your turn. I’m excited to see what you come up with for this week’s challenge. Be sure to enter the challenge at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge (#WWC61). The deadline to post your entry is Monday, April 4, 2016. Thank you for visiting today.
- Thick Whisper White card base 7” x 10” scored 5”
- Color Me Irresistible Specialty Designer Series Paper 4” x 6”
- Whisper White 3 ¾” x 5 ¾”
- Greatest Greetings Wood Mount Stamp Set
- Greatest Greetings Clear Mount Stamp Set
- Sheltering Tree Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
- Cucumber Crush 8 ½” x 11” Cardstock
- Whisper White 8 ½” x 11” Cardstock
- Whisper White 8 ½” x 11” Thick Cardstock
- 2015 – 2017 In Colors Designer Washi Tape
- Color Me Irresistible Specialty Designer Series Paper
- Polka Dot Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
- Pansy Punch
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels Embellishments
- Silver Metallic Thread