Ahhh Wednesday is back and I am literally on my way to Salt Lake City, Utah as you are reading this post. Stampin’ Up!’s OnStage event is this week and I’m just so excited to get the new catalog in my hands! I know you cannot wait until June 1, 2016. It will be here before you know it.
Kath has a wonderful color combination for us today! I chose to make a quick birthday card. I was tempted to add small balloons too but thought it would have taken away from the cake.
Now it’s your turn. I cannot wait to see what you come up with for this week’s challenge. Have fun with this challenge. Be sure to enter your project back at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge (#WWC63). The deadline to post your entry is Monday, April 18, 2016. Thank you for visiting today.
- Party Wishes Wood Mount Bundle
- Party Wishes Wood Mount Stamp Set
- Party Wishes Clear Mount Bundle
- Party Wishes Clear Mount Stamp Set
- Endless Birthday Wishes Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Pear Pizzazz Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
- Watermelon Wonder Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Pear Pizzazz 8 ½” x 11” Card Stock
- Very Vanilla 8 ½” x 11” Card Stock
- Typeset Specialty Designer Series Paper
- Gold Metallic Thread
- 1 ¼” Burlap Ribbon
- Watermelon Wonder 1” Dotted Lace Trim
- Banner Triple Punch
- 2” Circle Punch
- Party Punch Pack
- Metallic Foil Doilies
- Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush
- 2015 2017 In Color Stampin’ Write Markers
- Subtles Stampin’ Write Markers