Happy Wednesday crafty friends! The ladies and I are over at the Watercooler and posting “Anything” we want. This week whatever you are creating, we want to see it. Come post your project(s).
As I wait impatiently for my pre-pre order to arrive from the 2016 – 2017 Annual Catalog. EEEEEEEEEE I know (Giddy squeals) I decided to CASE (Copy And Share Everything) a card from the new catalog. Although I cannot show you the actual page from the catalog (yet) trust me that the card looks like this in different colors and using different ribbons.
Now it’s your turn. I cannot wait to see what you come up with for this week’s challenge. Have fun with this challenge. Be sure to enter your project back at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge (#WWC65). The deadline to post your entry is Monday, May 2, 2016. Thank you for visiting today.
- Melon Mambo card base 4 ¼” x 11” scored at 5 ½”
- Tip Top Taupe 4 1/8” x 5 3/8”
- Whisper White 4” x 5 ¼”
- Number of Years Photopolymer Bundle
- Number of Years Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Melon Mambo Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Tip Top Taupe Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Melon Mambo 8 ½” x 11” Card Stock
- Tip Top Taupe 8 ½” x 11” Card Stock
- Whisper White 8 ½” x 11” Card Stock
- Melon Mambo 3/8” Stitched Satin Ribbon
- Tip Top Taupe 1” Dotted Lace Trim
- 1 ¾” Circle Punch