Welcome to Wednesday my friends. Ahhhh the middle of the week. How is your April going so far? Mine is going to be quite busy along with the next few months.
I’m very excited to be hosting this week’s Watercooler Wednesday Challenge. Do you like to have a choice of what you'll create? Do you like Tic-Tac-Toe? Well today is your lucky day. I hope that you’ll play along with us and have lots of fun creating.
Can you identify which row of three I chose to use?
Well if you said the vertical row with Fun Folds, Stripes and Any shade of Purple, you would be correct.
I chose to make a Gate Fold birthday card.
Here is the inside of the card.
Now it’s your turn. I cannot wait to see what you come up with for this week’s challenge. Have fun with this challenge. Be sure to enter your project back at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge (#WWC62). The deadline to post your entry is Monday, April 11, 2016. Thank you for visiting today.
- Elegant Eggplant card base 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 2 1/8” and 6 3/8”
- Whisper White 5 3/8” x 4 1/8” cut in half
- Kraft 4” x 5 ¼” cut in half and embossed with Polka Dot folder
- Whisper White 5 ¼” x 4” (inside piece)
- Project Life Memories In The Making Photopolymer Bundle
- Project Life Memories In The Making Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Remembering Your Birthday Wood Stamp Set
- Remembering Your Birthday Clear Stamp Set
- Suite Sayings Wood-Mount Stamp Set
- Suite Sayings Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- Crumb Cake Classic Stampin' Pad
- Elegant Eggplant Classic Stampin' Pad
- Kraft 12" X 12" Card Stock
- Elegant Eggplant 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
- Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
- Red Foil Sheets
- Shine On Specialty Designer Series Paper
- Circles Collection Framelits Die
- Polka Dot Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
- 3/4" Circle Punch
- 2-1/2" Circle Punch
- Brights Sequin Assortment