Happy middle of the week crafty friends! I’m hanging out at the watercooler with the ladies today. Heidi is challenging us to create a clean and simple (CAS) spring project.
When I thought of spring I was thinking flowers but I wanted to be different and unique. Dandelions you would think would be weeds but if you let it grow long enough it turns into a 'wishing wand' for a child or those adults who never want to grow up (like me). Ha Or it is the nuisance flower for those lawn maintenance people (like my husband).
Now it’s your turn. I cannot wait to see what you come up with for this week’s challenge. Have fun with this challenge. Be sure to enter your project back at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge (#WWC64). The deadline to post your entry is Monday, April 25, 2016. Thank you for visiting today.
- Balloon Celebration Photopolymer Bundle
- Balloon Celebration Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Party Wishes Wood Mount Bundle
- Party Wishes Wood Mount Stamp Set
- Smoky Slate Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Smoky Slate 8 ½” x 11” Card Stock
- Whisper White 8 ½” x 11” Card Stock
- ¾” Circle Punch
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels Embellishments