I was asked to create a Baby Shower Invitation with these specifics:
- Colors- Orange, Mint, and Yellow
- Nursery Theme - Animals
- Parents are not finding out the sex of the baby
I immediately hopped on Pinterest to see some samples. I was looking for wording, layouts and other type of items that would be appropriate for a Baby Shower invitation.
Ready to see what I created?
I used My Digital Studio program. This is a Stampin’ Up! computer program that is no longer available for purchase. (insert sad crying emoticon). However, I still use this to create documents or to design invitations, memory keeping or card layouts.
|Front of the Baby Shower Invitation|
|Back of the Baby Shower Invitation|
I created a card to go along with the theme. What do you think?
Here is the inside of the card.
- So Saffron card base 6¼” x 7” scored at 3½”
- Mint Macaron 6 1/8” x 3 3/8”
- Pretty Petals DSP 6” x 3¼”
- Very Vanilla 2½” x 5¼”