Welcome back stampers. I'm happy to introduce the Stamparatus, an innovative stamp placement tool developed in partnership with Stampin' Up!'s amazing Leader to Leader (L2L) demonstrator team.
It’s big news when something breaks the mold and changes everything. The Stamparatus will change the way you stamp, and before long, you’ll wonder how you crafted without it!
A lot of details to go through so please read everything and if you any questions please send me a message.
Why do YOU need one? You’ll fall in love with stamping all over again when you learn everything you can do with it!
• Make multiples with ease
• Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
• If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp—no need to start over
• Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
• Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
• Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
With the launch of this tool, Stampin' Up! is trying something different: testing a new reservation system. It acts like a true preorder: you reserve your spot and we guarantee shipment as soon as the product arrives in our warehouse.
This system will allow us to get the product to market as soon as possible while avoiding backorders and efficiently managing inventory.
•The first reservation will be November 16–30, 2017 and the Stamparatus will ship approx. February 1, 2018
•The second reservation will be December 5–30, 2017 and the Stamparatus will ship approx. March 19, 2018
•The third reservation will be January 15–30, 2018 and the Stamparatus will ship approx. April 15, 2018
• In order to reserve your Stamparatus, you are required to provide your credit card information.
• Credit cards will not be charged until the Stamparatus ships from our facility. When you close your order, be sure to verify that your credit card and shipping information is correct.
Check out the video here:
When asked to create a baby shower card for a woman who is expecting a girl but isn't really into pink but loves blue, this is what comes to life. This realistic teddy bear looks soft enough to cuddle with. The Baby Bear stamp set would have been perfect to use with the Stamparatus. I cannot wait to have mine so I can have perfect placement of my stamp images.
I colored the embossing paste with Powder Pink ink refill prior to spreading using the medallion decorative mask.
Creative Color Combination
This cuddly teddy bear is wishing you and your family all the best.
Click the photo(s) below to purchase the products used to create this project directly from my online Stampin' Up! store.