Welcome back stampers. Today starts the beginning of the 2018 Occasions and 2018 Sale A Brations Catalogs. If you have a long wish list you may want to treat yourself to the best deal around, joining my stamping team.
Treat yourself to the following by signing up:
- Your choice of $125 in Stampin' Up! products for $99 (plus tax) ships for FREE
- Choose two (2) additional FREE stamp sets (up to $101 value) - any stamp set from the Annual or Occasions Catalog.
- Receive 20% - 25% discount on all your Stampin' Up! purchases - because who wants to pay full price - no seriously.
- Opportunities to see and purchase new Stampin' Up! products first.
- Support from creative resources like a quarterly magazine called Stampin' Success, a demonstrator website filled with training, Stampin' Connection (like Pinterest but exclusive for Stampin' Up! demonstrators), and Demonstrator Business Web Services.
- No obligation, no commitment, no pressure. Being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator as a hobbyist or building a business to earn extra cash is all in your decision on what you make of your demonstratorship.
- Flexibility in setting your own hours and working from home.
- Beautiful, exclusive artwork and high-quality products for you and your customers.
- The Quick Start program, where you can earn FREE products.
- Stampin' Up! events, where you stamp, learn, and have a blast with your fellow Stampin' Up! lovers!
- A worldwide stamping family!
I could go on and on but I won't. This invitation is always available to you however not always to include the two FREE stamp sets. This is something special while the Sale-A-Brations promotion is going on from January 3 - March 31, 2018. So treat yourself to starting 2018 with the best decision to become one of my team members. I love having the Stampin' Up! products to unleash my creativity. Look what I made with the Apron Builder Framelits.
Look at those little paper snips! OMG, right?!? Just a bit of Silver Foil Paper and Basic Black card stock make these adorable snips from paper. Oh and just like the real ones I had to add a scissor charm. The silver mini sequin trim was a perfect fit.
Creative Color Combination
Stamping will bring so much creativity to your projects.
Click the photo(s) below to purchase the products used to create this project directly from my online Stampin' Up! store.